August 14, 2010

Question:
I am interested in buying the big pitcher, but I want to know this blender works. Do you have to connect the blender to a oxigen tank ? In our environment there is too little oxigen to use regular air, so I am wondering how this works. Thanking you in advance,

Answer:
I often view responses to inquiries and felt that your question deserved a more detailed answer.

The air we breathe is typically 20.9% oxygen.  A significant deviation from that percentage would result in calamity, with living creatures unable to survive.  But having said that, as we inhale and exhale, our bodies end up using only about 25% of that oxygen.

The Big Pitcher is designed to efficiently dissolve oxygen into your drinking water.  The oxygen is no longer a gas, but becomes a property of your drinking water.

It has been determined that most of us need supplemental oxygen.  The Big Pitcher is a safe, simple way to get that supplemental oxygen.

Question:
Hi...I bought the unit several months ago and lost the directions on how to care for it and clean it.  can you tell me what I need to do?  put peroxide?  if so...how much vs water and how often.  thanks,  Cathy

Answer:
All water contains minerals and over time, the diffuser (located in the "wagon wheel" at the bottom of the Pitcher, will be affected.  You will want to do this procedure regularly, depending on the purity of the source water you drink from The Big Pitcher. (e.g. more often maintenance for tap water vs less often maintenance for distilled water.)

Here's how to maintain The Big Pitcher.
Empty The Big Pitcher and add just enough hydrogen peroxide (does NOT have to be food grade -- just the kind you buy at the pharmacy or grocery store) to fill the six "holes" in the wagon wheel.

Operate The Big Pitcher for about 15 minutes.  Empty, rinse and you're back to healthy hydration!

Question:
Does the Pitcher get rid of all contaminants in the water including heavy metals or does it need to be filtered first.

Question:
How is your technology better than an aquarium oxygen pump ? I will purchase one if you can explain this.

Answer:
The Big Pitcher uses aeration as its method of oxygenation.  According to the US EPA, aeration is the most efficient method, compared to agitation, or even pushing pure oxygen into water under pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Testimonials

"We have seen some change in our 96-year old male with Alzheimers... overall, more sharp and alert, more interested in what's going on in his surroundings... like he is remembering more things... the only change in his diet and medication is The Big Pitcher."
Candy L., Carpio, SD

"The Big Pitcher definitely works wonders on our chlorinated tap water. The difference in the smell and taste is remarkable. It makes it more lively--kind of effervescent."
Mike H., Salado, CO

"Thank you so much for coming up with the idea of making oxygenated water at home. I have a chronic immune system ailment that requires medications along with vitamin supplementation. My doctor recommended oxygen enriched water, purchased commercially, which added energy to my usually tiring (and trying) days. The cost caused me to search around for an affordable source. Now that I have my own "Pitcher", I have an endless affordable supply."
Sara M., Houston, TX

"Amazing product. I understand just how important oxygen is to your body! The Big Pitcher really delivers. My energy level jumpled up in the past week. It also makes the water more smooth and tasty! I highly recommend The Big Pitcher."
Scotty, Sky Mall Magazine Customer

"Shortly after I decided to start drinking bottled oxygenated water, I saw The Bit Pitcher at a Home and Garden Show. I couldn't believe that someone had actually come up with a system to make oxygenated water. Needless to say, I purchased a unit immediately. The unit paid for itself in under a month."
Bob M., Houston, TX