August 14, 2010

Returns and Defects

Due to the nature of the product no returns will be accepted unless they are deemed defective. This protects the health and safety of our customers. Any item designed to come into contact with any body part or fluid is non-returnable and non-resalable.

If an item is found defective within 14 days of purchase please contact us at orders@oxygenorchard.com to let us know of the issue. When emailing about a defect, please cite your original order number or your confirmation number. Once the defective item is received back into our offices we will ship a replacement to you free of charge. Any item returned must have all original parts, packaging, batteries if applicable, cords, controls, blank warranty cards, and instructions etc.

Testimonials

"We have seen some change in our 96-year old male with Alzheimers... overall, more sharp and alert, more interested in what's going on in his surroundings... like he is remembering more things... the only change in his diet and medication is The Big Pitcher."
Candy L., Carpio, SD

"The Big Pitcher definitely works wonders on our chlorinated tap water. The difference in the smell and taste is remarkable. It makes it more lively--kind of effervescent."
Mike H., Salado, CO

"Thank you so much for coming up with the idea of making oxygenated water at home. I have a chronic immune system ailment that requires medications along with vitamin supplementation. My doctor recommended oxygen enriched water, purchased commercially, which added energy to my usually tiring (and trying) days. The cost caused me to search around for an affordable source. Now that I have my own "Pitcher", I have an endless affordable supply."
Sara M., Houston, TX

"Amazing product. I understand just how important oxygen is to your body! The Big Pitcher really delivers. My energy level jumpled up in the past week. It also makes the water more smooth and tasty! I highly recommend The Big Pitcher."
Scotty, Sky Mall Magazine Customer

"Shortly after I decided to start drinking bottled oxygenated water, I saw The Bit Pitcher at a Home and Garden Show. I couldn't believe that someone had actually come up with a system to make oxygenated water. Needless to say, I purchased a unit immediately. The unit paid for itself in under a month."
Bob M., Houston, TX